Angeal Hewley Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

Angeal Hewley Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
Angeal Hewley Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
Angeal Hewley Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core. Angeal Hewley is Zack Fair's mentor. He is approximately 25 years old, and a 1st class soldier. Angeal is the son of Gillian Hewley and Dr. Hollander, Hollander created Angeal for Project G. For you who played the Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, you must be familiar with Angeal.

Below is some Angeal Hewley Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core :
  • Then what should an angel fight for Zack? What do angels dream of?! Angels dream of one thing... To be human.
  • Flying feels... pretty good.
  • Zack... You have my thanks...
  • All hail Sephiroth, huh?
  • Stop! You'll destroy us all!
  • Enough!
  • This sword is a symbol of our family's dreams and honor.
  • Zack, join my battle, our enemy is all that creates suffering.
  • My mother could not continue to live... And neither... can the son...
  • My father is DEAD!
  • Use 'some' discretion...
  • Use brings about wear, tear and rust, and that's a real waste.
  • I can be... pretty cheap.
  • You're a little more important than my sword,... but just a little.
  • Zack, embrace your dreams... If you want to be a Hero, you need to have dreams... and honor.
  • Don't take Sephiroth lightly...
  • Zack, focus!
  • Honor can be quite a burden ... at times...
  • But even then, I had my honor. The largest Banora White tree grew on a wealthy man's estate. It was rumored, that those apples tasted the best, but I never stole from that tree, because the wealthy man's son, was my friend...
  • No story, is not worth hearing.
  • I've become... A monster. A monster's objective is usually world domination or revenge...

Angeal Hewley is the first owner of the Buster Sword. Then he passes down the Buster Sword to Zack Fair. Get this Angeal Hewley Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core from my blog, Great Sayings about Life.


Recommended Posts :

0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Content

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...