Sephiroth Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

Sephiroth Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
Sephiroth Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
Sephiroth Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core is one of my favorites quotes in Final Fantasy series. This is the most interesting quotes for me in the series. In Final Fantasy VII, Sephiroth is the result of an experiment by the mega-corporation Shinra, in which they used cells from the extraterrestrial life form Jenova. After discovering this, Sephiroth decides to become a god to take control of the planet; Cloud and the game's other protagonists choose to stop him. Sephiroth's role in the story as well as his background are expanded in the titles from Compilation of Final Fantasy VII.

Read this Sephiroth Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core below :
  • Why couldn't I be the donor?
  • Permission to return, granted.
  • Depending on what happens, I may abandon Shinra.
  • Ever since I was a child, I knew I was not like the others... I knew mine was a special existence... But this, this was not what I meant... Am I- A human being?
  • Whether your words...are lies created to deceive me... or the truth that I have sought all my life... It makes no difference. You will rot.
  • I have been chosen to rule this planet.
  • Hm, come and try.
  • Abominations spawned by mako energy, that's what monsters are.
  • You average SOLDIER members, are mako infused humans. You're enhanced, but you're still human, but then, what are those things, their mako energy levels are exponentially higher than yours.
  • My mother's name is Jenova, my father... (*laughs*) Why am I talking about this?
  • Huh, is that the best you can do?
  • Showing your back to the enemy, overconfidence will destroy you...
  • It's over...
A lot of  Sephiroth Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core related quotes can be found in my blog Great Sayings about Life. Here is some sample. You can check here like Zack Fair Quotes, or Aerith Gainsborough Quotes.


Recommended Posts :

0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Content

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...