Cloud Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

Cloud Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
Cloud Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
Cloud Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Advent Children is one of my favorite CG movies. I love this movies, because this animated movie featuring a very attractive, smooth, and is also rich in scenes of action, and the scenes are so spectacular. Cloud Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Advent Children itself takes place two years after the events of the game and is set in the city of Edge. Cloud Strife, now living as a delivery boy alongside Tifa Lockhart and taking care of two kids, is summoned to find the cause of "Geostigma", a mysterious disease that is threatening the city's population.

You can read Cloud Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Advent Children below :
Sephiroth, what do you want?
What about this planet?
[to self] But... I let you die
So what's gonna happen now?
I guess a remnant wouldn't really know.
I think... I wanna be forgiven. Hmmm. More than anything.
I was right. I'm no good to anyone. Vincent. What do you know about this?
Are sins... ever forgiven?
You mean?..."Never tried"...
Marlene, let's go. [to Vincent]
Well, I'm gonna try. [walks away]
I'll phone in the verdict.
There's no cure.
[to Zack] I said I'd live both our lives... Easier to make that promise...
Tifa, I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody
Stay where you belong; in my memories!
You just don't get it. There isn't a thing I don't cherish!
I'm not about to tell you. [slams Sephiroth out of the building]
[smiles] I know. I'm not alone... Not anymore.
I only came for the kids.
Yeah. I'm not alone. Not anymore.

Beside this Cloud Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, you can also read about Zack Fair Quotes from my blog Great Sayings about Life.


Recommended Posts :

0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Content

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...