Maybe it's My Fault | Michael Jordan Quotes | Commercial

Maybe it's My Fault | Michael Jordan Quotes | Commercial
Maybe it's My Fault | Michael Jordan Quotes | Commercial. In my opinion, this Maybe it's My Fault | Michael Jordan Quotes | Commercial is an excerpt of the most memorable for me. Other people's thinking about Michael Jordan success and then later answered by the legend. This great sayings about life from Michael Jordan really inspiring for every people.

Maybe its my fault.
Maybe I led you to believe it was easy, when it wasn’t.
Maybe I made you think my highlight started at the free throwline, and not in the gym.
Maybe I made you think every shot I took, was a game winner.
That my game was based on flash, and not fire.
Maybe its my fault that you didn’t see that failure gave me strength, that my pain was my motivation.
Maybe I led you to believe that basketball was a God given gift, and not something I worked for… every single day of my life. 

Maybe I destroyed the game… or maybe, you just making excuses.
-Michael Jordan- 
And this is the video of  Maybe it's My Fault | Michael Jordan Quotes | Commercial. Watch and enjoy this video.


Recommended Posts :

0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Content

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...