Look Me in The Eyes | Michael Jordan Quote | Commercial

Look Me in The Eyes | Michael Jordan Quote | Commercial
Look Me in The Eyes | Michael Jordan Quote | Commercial. In my previous post, i already add Michael Jordan Great Sayings about Life. You can check it here :  maybe it's my fault. In this article, I will write about the quote of Nike Jordan commercial said about courage, desire, deal with failure and success through it.

This is the Look Me in The Eyes | Michael Jordan Quote | Commercial.
Look me in the eye, it’s okay if you’re scared, so am I.
But we’re scared for different reasons.
I’m scared of what I won’t become and you’re scared of what I could become.
Look at me, I won’t let myself end where I started.
I won’t let myself finish where I begun.
I know what is within me, even if you can’t see it yet.
Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage,
I have patience. I will become what I know I am.
You can also watch the video here.


Recommended Posts :

0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Content

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...