Genesis Rhapsodos Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

Genesis Rhapsodos Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
Genesis Rhapsodos Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
Genesis Rhapsodos Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core. Genesis Rhapsodos is an antagonist from the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII often seen holding a dumbapple and quoting the story "LOVELESS". Here is Genesis Rhapsodos Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.
  • Now what I want most, is the gift of the Goddess.
  • No such luck, you're a monster.
  • We are... Monsters ... We have neither dreams nor honor.
  • JENOVA-project G, gave birth to monsters like me and Angeal. JENOVA-project S,... used the remains of countless failed experiments to create a perfect monster.
  • Poor little Sephiroth... You've never actually met your mother, you've only been told her name, no? I don't know what images you've conjured up in your head, but... JENOVA, was excavated from a 2000 year old rock layer... She's a monster.
  • What do you know... SHINRA LAPDOGS!?
  • Just a scrape, ... I'll be fine, don't worry...Even if the morrow is barren of promises... Nothing shall forestall... My return.
  • My friend, your desire... Is the bringer of life, the gift of the Goddess!
  • My friend, do you fly away now? To a world that abhors you and I? All that awaits you is a somber morrow, no matter where the winds may blow...
  • When the war of the beasts brings about the worlds end, the goddess descends from the sky... her gift everlasting.
  • I don't see Sephiroth today, but... Are you game?
  • If this world seeks my destruction... It goes with me...
  • My 'parents' betrayed me... They had always betrayed me, from the very beginning.
  • This world needs a new hero!
  • So smug... But, for how long?
  • Settle down... Zack, the puppy.
  • Out of my way!
  • Perfect monster indeed...
  • Infinite in mystery, is the gift of the goddess, we seek it thus, and take to the sky. Ripples form on the water's surface, the wandering soul knows no rest...
  • That's no way to talk to a Hero!
  • I see. You've finally made your decision, I'll respect your wishes old friend... However, can you really live... on that side?
  • There is no hate, only joy, for you are beloved by the goddess. Hero of the dawn, healer of worlds.
  • Three friends go into battle, one is captured, one flies away, the one that is left, becomes a hero.
  • My soul corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment, to find the end of my journey in my own salvation... and your eternal slumber...
  • Then I will willingly accept my fate... But, I'll take the world with me!
This Genesis Rhapsodos Quotes | Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core can be found here at my blog, Great Sayings about Life.


Recommended Posts :

0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Content

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...