Sephiroth Quotes | Kingdom Hearts II

Sephiroth Quotes | Kingdom Hearts II
Sephiroth Quotes | Kingdom Hearts II
Sephiroth Quotes | Kingdom Hearts II. I already post about Sephiroth Quotes before. You can check it here at my previous post, Sephiroth Quotes. In this Kingdom Hearts II video games, the story centers around a group of heroes searching for lost friends, and trying to decipher and defeat the mysterious Organization XIII, along with a large cast of characters from both Disney and Square Enix properties.

Below is Sephiroth Quotes | Kingdom Hearts II :
  • [To Cloud] I understand that you've been looking for me.
  • Can you do it? That darkness comes from your own dark memories. Do you think you erase your past?
  • Face it - you turn your back on the present and live in the past. Because the light of the present is too much.
  • I know... because I am you.
  • [To Sora] What is Cloud doing?
  • Hmph. By the way, you three... [Points his sword at Sora.] Who are you?
  • Well, that's an interesting sword you're carrying.
  • I see. So that's a Keyblade. And I suppose you must be its chosen wielder.
  • I wonder if it won't change its mind... once I defeat you.
  • [Brushing the dirt from his right shoulder] I admit you're very skilled... But apparently, Cloud is the only one who can eliminate me. Tell Cloud to come here. [turns back around] Tell him Sephiroth is looking to settle things.
  • Did you give him my message?
  • Cloud...You'll never let go of the darkness...
  • You'll never let go of your past...
  • Absurd. Defeating me is meaningless. You know that more than anyone, Cloud. No matter how many times I fall, Your darkness keeps calling me back!
  • You can't. He'll never let go of the darkness.
  • Is that right? Let's see what this light of yours can do.
  • The light doesn't suit you.
  • Stop!
Many quotes and great sayings about life available at my blog, so beside this Sephiroth Quotes | Kingdom Hearts II, i hope you be able to see another useful quotes.


Recommended Posts :

0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Content

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...